Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Human Resource tasks related to the employee life-cycle including pre-joining, joining, attendance/leave, HRMS training and updations, separation, documentations, maintaining personnel file etc.
- Handle compliance related works, as and when required.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate with good communication.
- Comfortable in using Excel
- Ready to start immediately.
- Location: Whitefield - Bengaluru
Perks and Benefits
- Stipend during training and a permanent job opporunity after training.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Onward Technologies Limited
Founded in 1991, Onward Technology is an Indian Multi National Company, among the pioneers of engineering services outsourcing. The company is listed in Indian stock exchange and has been growing at CAGR of 13+% for over last 5 years. Company also offers attractive stock options to its employees. Onward Technologies is a leading global player in Mechanical Engineering Design and IT Consulting. Onward helps global organizations address their engineering challenges through a wide range of engineering design services including product design, engineering analysis, engineering documentation, maintenance, manufacturing solutions and trainings for Automotive, Off-Highway, Aerospace, Industrial Equipment and Consumer Goods.
Contact Company:Onward Technologies Limited
Address:2ND FLOOR,2ND FLOOR,STERLING CENTRE,DR. ANNIE BESA, NT ROAD,WORLI, PUNE, Maharashtra, India